I am in awe how everything has been falling into place in getting our apartment and our lives in order for out new little baby. We have been given so much and are so grateful for every little thing you all have done for us.
We just got a bookcase from Nancy and Larry that we decided to put in our hallway closet to help organize some of our storage. We were actually able to nearly empty out all the stuff we had stored in our bedroom and the extra bedroom onto those shelves. Now the baby won't have to sleep in a room that looks completely like a storage room! It's amazing the HUGE difference such a little thing did for us.
Some of my friends that are have due dates near mine are starting to feel contractions. I have had a couple days where I've had some Braxton Hicks, but I haven't even felt those in 2 or 3 days. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and am excited to get an estimate of how big our baby really is. The days are flying by so fast, and I'm getting excited!
1 comment:
Yay for our babies coming soon! : ) I've had some Braxton Hicks contractions too. I'm not looking forward to the real thing very much, but at the same time, it'll mean he's almost here! The nurses at my doctor's office think our boy is coming early! I mean, they could be wrong, but craziness! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!! And keep us posted on when you go into labor and stuff! : )
Post a Comment