Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby tips

Before leaving for my baby shower a little over a week ago, my SIL Rachel gave her husband, Jeremy, the task of making a card real quick. He went above and beyond his call of duty and came up with a picture book of instructions of baby handling techniques. At the shower Rachel was a little skeptical of what he had come up with. She hadn't even looked at the "card" yet, but was warning me that Jeremy had made it, and that I probably shouldn't look at it until I got home. Well, I didn't wait, and it ended up being a really good laugh. Everybody that was there found the diagrams to be very entertaining, and Boyd and Daren had a good time with it when Shan and I got home later that night. For those of you that weren't there, or if you were there and just want another good laugh, we found them online. Just click here!

No comments: