Friday, June 5, 2009

Picture Catch-Up

I realized I have a few pictures of this-and-that that I haven't posted yet. Some are outdated, but still worth posting.We babysat our friends baby for them while they went to the temple, geesh, it was probably a month ago already. It was really cute how JB just wanted to play with him the whole time.


His wolf always has to be with him when he takes a nap or goes to bed. I think it's really cute. My mom gave me that wolf as a graduation present when I graduated from high school. We were the Wolfpack.


Daddy putting him to sleep is always a special treat! What a daddy's boy!


Playing with Uncle Daren. Daren came down from Idaho to go on a back-country slot canyon hike through Subway in Zion NP last weekend. We don't have any pictures from the trip b/c Boyd took the video camera, so if you want to see more pictures you'll have to wait until we get some from the others that went or you can visit Shan and Daren's blog.


Just being plain cute! Gotta love the little ones in our lives!



And this last photo is a piece of a baby blanket I'm working on right now. My cousin and his girlfriend (soon to be fiance?) are having a baby this September/October and we're super excited for them! Since it was his mom that taught me how to crochet, I decided to make them a blanket for their cutie-pie-to-be. You make a bunch of these squares and then hook them together in a few rows. I think it'll be super cute!

3 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Benjamin totally has that same wolf and loves it too! How crazy is that?

Marc and Liz Anson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Arnolds said...

He is sooooo cute!! Good luck in Iowa. We need to stay in touch.
-Tammy