At first JB wasn't sure what to think of these silly folk, but after a few hours he was his babbling self. It was cute to see him start to remember them each morning when they showed up at the door. He especially liked grandpa. He is a daddy's/grand-daddy's boy through and though! Those low voices just catch his attention.
During their time with us, JB mastered the art of sitting and rolling over. It's been so much fun to see him grow up and learn new things. His interest in the world increases by the day, and I love having such a happy and excited little boy.
Oh, and I dyed my hair again. This time the box/color didn't look like it was supposed to have any red in it. But my hair seems to find red even when it doesn't seem to exist because it turned out even redder than 2 years ago when it was supposed to be that way. Luckily it always fades, especially in the summer sun. Next time I'm going to try something a bit lighter. My hair always turns out darker than I expect it.
I also (finally) got my mom to dye her hair too!!! She's played with the idea for years, but had some bad experiences long ago that have left her nervious to try again. We found her a great color that covered her grey, but not so much that it looked like a whole new color, and it ended up working out great! She loved the results, and after doing my hair, decided that it was something she felt comfortable doing on her own. We'll see if she actually does it again, but I hope she does!
2 comments:
Fun! I think it's SO CUTE when babies talk on the phone. Paxton absolutely LOVES talking on the phone. It's so cute when they respond to what's being said on the other side. I've been looking for a toy phone for him but can't even find one. Where did you get yours? I thought it would be easy to find since it's a pretty popular baby toy. JB's a doll! Why do they have to grow up so fast? And you look like your mom by the way. : )
Aren't grandparents the best? I'm so glad I got to see all you guys before they left. It was fun to see Wes and JB together!
Post a Comment