
The day after graduation we all packed up into my parents rental car and headed to Oregon to a place near and dear to my heart - my grandparent's house. Boyd and I hadn't seen them since we were engaged, and we really wanted to make sure we took JB there before we moved this summer.

Grandpa was soooooooooooo excited to see his little guy. Much of the time you would find him on the floor right along with JB, tickling and playing. Personally, I can't believe Grandpa could get up and down off the floor like that, but it was so cute. His face just lit up! And Grandma...well she was having just as much fun! Her face beamed as she got to rock JB to sleep, as he played with his toys on her lap, and even as she fed him his dinner:


I know that it was a busy time for them. They had family going in and out of their house for weeks, and we were there right in the middle of it, but I'm glad we had the opportunity to go visit. There aren't many places I enjoy being more in the world than in their home. So many fond memories have been made there, and I hope and pray that there are many, many more to come.
We love you (Great)Grandma and (Great)Grandpa!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment