There are a million things to post about that cover the past 3 months, but right now all I want to say is...
Yay!!! We have a snow day!!! Boyd is home with us (hence the availability of a computer to blog) and we have been playing in and shoveling snow.
A big blizzard hit us yesterday, lasting until this morning. It snowed and blew all night long. I kept looking outside, trying to get an idea of how much snow we'd gotten, and it certainly was deceiving. I thought we'd only gotten a couple inches, but when the snowplow went through this morning it revealed a bran new foot or more of powdery goodness. Thanks to the plow we have about 3 feet at the end of our driveway. Boyd's out there shoveling the sidewalk right now and it's up to his knees. Have I mentioned that I love snow!! If I didn't have kiddos to look after, I would be out playing in it much much more than I am.
Speaking of kids, we took JB out this morning before breakfast to play with the neighbors who were also out. The drifts were so big on their side of the driveway that they dug caves into the snow to play in. JB's been out there 3 times today. I'm so glad he likes the winter okay. :)
Someday I'll get around to putting the loads of pictures up that we've taken recently, and really catch up. But for right now, that's all the time I have. There's always so much to do...
Tootles!
No comments:
Post a Comment