Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome Baby Girl

Last Monday, August 30th, our baby girl joined our family!

GB was born at 6:26 am at 9 lb 10 oz and 21 inches.

Because I was already at a 9.5 when we got to the hospital there was no time for an epidural. I never thought I would do an all natural birth, but this was as natural as you can get (no IVs, the doctor wasn't there, etc). We were very glad to be in the hospital though because I had some clotting issues afterwards.

We've been home for over a week now, and we're all doing very well. Even JB loves her to pieces!! There truly is nothing better than family.

(pictures to come)

3 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Sounds a little similar to my experience. Though we were planning on a natural labor and I wasn't a 9.5 when we got to the hospital. Way to go Sarise! Can't wait to see pictures :)

The Arnolds said...

Congrats Sarise!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I saw the pictures on the family blog. She is absolutely adorable!

Way to go on your all natural experience--you're my hero!