First of all:
Thank you Mom and Dad for the beautiful rug! We love it, and think it adds lots of color to our living room.
Second: Thanks for the Christmas money Aunt DD and Grandma and Grandpa Bullough! We combined it and went to one of our favorite home decor stores (Kirklands) while up in MN. There we got this wall hanging for our living room! I think it's just beautiful.
And last, but definitely not least: Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Freddy and Mom and Dad Black for the birthday money! I put it together and used it to by letters and paint. You see, back in Provo I visit taught this sister who had a bright, multi-colored kitchen. She had different colored chair pads, place mats, hot pads, towels, etc. But one of my favorite parts was that on top of her cabinets she had four words: Smile, flirt, laugh, and play. Each was a different color. Inbetween the words she had small vases that held just a few gerbera daisies each. I'm taking some of her ideas and putting them in my own kitchen. I thought it was so bright and fun (who doesn't need a little extra cheer during the winter?) and couldn't resist. So, here are the first three words. The fourth is yet to come and will be red. Some time in the near future I hope to get the flowers to go inbetween. (Please ignore the mess...Boyd was cleaning up from dinner.)
Again, thank you everyone for thinking of us.
1 comment:
Love your painted words!
Post a Comment