Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby on the Way!

Nope, not my baby.

Shann and Daren's baby.

They left their little home in ID today to fly up to North Pole, Alaska. This upcoming week a lovely lady named Brittani will give birth to their soon-to-be baby girl.

Adoption is beautiful.

We can't wait to have another niece!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Whoa. I totally was expecting to read you were pregnant again. That is so wonderful!! I love hearing stories like this. Thanks for sharing that! Congratulations to them!

Aggieland Mom said...

Thats so exciting fpr them! Love to hear these adoption stories. I was about to yell up the stairs to Steve that you were pregnant though. =)

Mrs. Black said...

So I almost totally had a heart attack and was about to call you at 2:30 in the morning!!! We met Brittani @ the airport tonight and it went perfect! We are so,,, {insert a million happy adjectives here} tonight! Love you!

Kelly said...

OH!!!! That is soooo exciting! I wish them all the best! I'm beyond happy for them (and i don't even know them personally)... :o) and i hope to be reading you with a baby on the way sometime soon too :o)