THIS!!!!!!!
I've been debating it all weekend. About a month ago I found that kitchenaid.com sales refurbished products for 50% off. I've had my eye on a 6 Qt. mixer for a very long time now, and have been waiting for one to be available at this discounted rate in a color I like. For a long time the only choices were red and yellow, which were always sold out. Last week I decided to check it out, expecting not to find anything once again, but to my surprise...there were dozens!!! All different colors...I couldn't choose. And then today, after I finally decided that pearl metallic was the lucky winner, I couldn't make myself push the "check out" button. I'm not used to spending such money on anything....let alone for myself. That's when my hubby came into action...he promptly went downstairs and finalized the purchase for me!!! Am I lucky or what?!?!
I guess I'll just have to make him lots of home made bread to say thank you.
I'm really excited!!!
P.S. I thought we were supposed to be poor law students...but we have been extremely blessed to be able to use some of our savings money to set up our new home. New couches, a (used) washer and dryer, and now this. I honestly broke down in tears this afternoon, I feel so blessed. Now it's time to cinch the belt.
I've been debating it all weekend. About a month ago I found that kitchenaid.com sales refurbished products for 50% off. I've had my eye on a 6 Qt. mixer for a very long time now, and have been waiting for one to be available at this discounted rate in a color I like. For a long time the only choices were red and yellow, which were always sold out. Last week I decided to check it out, expecting not to find anything once again, but to my surprise...there were dozens!!! All different colors...I couldn't choose. And then today, after I finally decided that pearl metallic was the lucky winner, I couldn't make myself push the "check out" button. I'm not used to spending such money on anything....let alone for myself. That's when my hubby came into action...he promptly went downstairs and finalized the purchase for me!!! Am I lucky or what?!?!I guess I'll just have to make him lots of home made bread to say thank you.
I'm really excited!!!
P.S. I thought we were supposed to be poor law students...but we have been extremely blessed to be able to use some of our savings money to set up our new home. New couches, a (used) washer and dryer, and now this. I honestly broke down in tears this afternoon, I feel so blessed. Now it's time to cinch the belt.
4 comments:
That's great! How exciting! Yeah, I know they say that generally married students are more broke, but it doesn't have to be that way. Good for you guys!
Congrats! I love my mixer--it is my favorite thing. My new favorite attachment? The ice-cream maker! I can't wait to see pictures of the new place and furniture, that is so exciting!
Congrats! I'm glad you finally got it. You have wanted it forever! Love ya hun!
YAY! I love you and miss you! I'm so glad you got a mixer!! you'll have to ship me some fresh bread :o)
Post a Comment