Monday, April 13, 2009

All dressed up for Easter

I was going to go out and get a cute little Easter outfit for this cutie pie, but then I remembered, "Oh, wait! Christy gave us so many cute clothes, and I think some of those shirts and ties will fit now." They sure did!


It was so gorgeous outside today that we walked down to campus to meet Boyd after his last real day of classes. Then we headed to the school bookstore and got some much needed baby sized Cougar gear for graduation.

Dad - I've been told that if you want to have any say on where he ends up going to college, you better start sending the Ute colors our way!

4 comments:

Mrs. Black said...

Frogger is turning into a little man! I can't believe how fast he is growing! We need to get together soon. I am going crazy with school right now but I need a break. When is Boyd done?

RWSeibel said...

Holy crow, i love his big beautiful eyes!!! Jacob and my nephew Lincoln should definitely be friends, lol :) I would say that my babies should be friends with your babies, but... (i think you know the end of that sentence!)

:)

JD Seibel said...

ack, that last one was from me, jules..!

Nicole said...

Cute! Where is the white shirt from? I have been having a hard time finding them that small!