Gerb, this one's for you! (and anyone else who likes chocolate and cake.) I have yet to try it, but I was given this recipe by my aunt, and it sounds delicious! The best thing about it...it makes only one serving, so you don't have lots of left over cake sitting around your house tempting you for day(s) ahead.
Recipe:
1 large mug or small microwavable bowl
4 tablespoons flour, not self-rising
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
some nuts, if desired
small dash of vanilla
Mix well the dry ingredients in separate bowl. Pour oil and milk in mug or bowl and mix well with egg. Stir in dry ingredients, mixing until well blended. Add vanilla. Microwave for 3 minutes on high. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate. Eat and enjoy!!!! either alone or with ice cream or whipped cream. And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!!!
2 comments:
I always knew I liked you, Sarise! I can't wait to try it. Heck, why wait? I'm off to make some now...
Hi Sarise! Cute Pictures! Its been a long time. Hope all is well with you.
Krista ( Roll) Dye
Post a Comment