I just don't get it. I can spend all day trying to get the baby down for a much needed nap (he generally only spends maybe 2 hours asleep during daylight hours) and continually fail. He'll wake up only minutes after being put down, but yawn to no end. Then, now, he finally goes down, and not only does he not wake up after a few minutes of being out of my arms, but he perfectly sleeps through the extremely loud truck that's outside rolling out our pathway so it can be paved. I'm talking house shaking, rocks crushing loud. Not a peep. Not a twitch. Who woulda thought?
I guess that means it's time for me to get a nap in too. Finally!!!
1 comment:
It must be "white noise" to them. We have noise on all night for Paxton. They say it reminds them of being inside the womb. Have you tried turning on the vaccuum? That seems to lull my baby to sleep too. I can't wait for long periods of straight sleep. Happy napping whenever you can get it! : ) We're a bit tired around here.
Post a Comment