
This picture is for Aunt Shannon, who gave us this cute little pumpkin outfit for JB to wear on Halloween. Sorry for the frowny face. He was awake for about 4 hours before this was taken, and was so tired he couldn't fall asleep. Luckily he dozed off in the car on the way to Nancy and Larry's and slept great for over 3 hours.
2 comments:
Love it! Even if he is tired of halloween! I hope everything is going good, Love ya all!
Congratulations you guys on your new cutie pie! I totally understand the frustration in wanting to nurse. Benjamin is not a fan of nursing and I hardly make anything. I've tried so many things to increase my supply, including pumping and nursing like crazy! Nothing works. I just don't make enough for him. So I've had to learn to be okay with supplimenting with formula too. I pump everything I can so he does get some milk from me. As long as they are happy and healthy. And I have to keep telling myself they make formula for a reason. Good luck girl. If you get bored and want to chat call. I'm in Ogden and can make a trip down or what ever. 627-1049.
Post a Comment