The days just keep on flying by. It's hard to believe that in two months we're going to have out little boy. I'm feeling increasingly tired the bigger I get and feel like I could sleep all day long. I'm also finding it hard to stay cool during the day. We are very excited though, and can't wait to see what our baby is like. Many of you have requested to see pictures of my growing belly, and we'll get one up as soon as we remember.
Boyd has been having a fun time learning how to bow hunt thanks to his brother, Bryce. They went out last weekend for the bow elk hunting opener. Neither one of them came home with anything, and Boyd said that they didn't even see much, but a good time was had by all. It was very nice to see Boyd having so much fun getting ready for the hunt. Hopefully he'll get to go out a time or two more.
I start substitute teaching tomorrow. My first job is an algebra 1 class. It being the first day of school and all, I'm sure that I won't be teaching much content, but it sounds like there's a good chance I'll be able to teach a little math and science here and there throughout the year. The woman in charge of the subs sounded very excited when she heard that I'm licensed in science with a math minor, and said she would probably use me a lot. Yay! Now if I can only keep my energy up and this baby inside long enough to get a couple months work in before I have to quit.
The kitchen needs some attention, so that's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment