Monday, May 19, 2008

Story Time

Boyd and I were looking something up last night on the internet, and along our way we ran across these pregnancy pee stories. We got a good laugh out of them! Here are a few of our favorites....


Does This Mean We Can Add Another Half Bath to the Listing?
I was house hunting when the urge hit. There was no way I could hold it, so I snuck outside and squatted in the owner's backyard with my mom watching as my cover!

The Universal Sign For "I'm Pregnant and I Have to Pee"
I was standing in the aisle of the grocery store, listening to a mom who was also pregnant chatting with her little boy. I had to sneeze (with my bladder full), so I had to quickly find the bathroom...the little boy pointed me out and said "Look Mommy, the lady runs to the potty like you!"

Panty First-Aid
My three-year-old son noticed that I was putting a panty liner on my underwear and asked, "Is that a band-aid for your underwear, Mommy?"

Miss, You Had More Items When You Entered
I was trying on clothes when the need to pee hit me. I knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom, so I had to pee in the dressing room garbage can. I told the clerk that a prior customer must have done it. Then I left very quickly!

That's Some Potty Useful Advice
One day when I was cleaning up the kitchen, our puppy started to eat a pillow off the couch. My two boys (four and two-and-a-half) started screaming and running around. So then I was running and yelling, and in doing so I peed my pants. My husband was laughing and my youngest said, "That's okay, Mommy. Sometimes accidents just happen."

The Student Has Become the Teacher
When I went to have my pregnancy test, my three-and-a-half-year-old son came with me. When I peed in the little cup, he dumped it out into the sink and told me, "Pee doesn't go in a cup! You need to pee in the toilet!" Later, when I was about six months pregnant, I ran into the bathroom in a rush to pee, only to find my son in the middle of a "patient poop" session. I whipped my pants down and peed into the bathtub. The look of horror on his face was priceless as he said, "Mom! Don't pee in the tub!"

Family Fun
I was walking with my five-year-old daughter after it had been raining all evening. We walked over a slippery grate on the sidewalk, and she slipped, but I was holding her hand. She looked like a cartoon character as she tried to get her balance and her feet kept going straight up in the air. The image of her "running" in place was so funny I wet my pants right on the spot. When I told my daughter that sometimes even Mommies wet their pants, it was her turn to laugh. It was quite the bonding experience!

When it Rains, it Pours
I had a bad cold and was trying to keep my bladder empty, so I was going to the bathroom every hour on the hour. I was coughing really hard in long spurts, so much so that I was leaking in my panties and kept having to change them. After I'd had enough of that, I tried panty liners, but to no avail. They would keep me dry through several coughs, but eventually, I still needed to change. In desperation, I put one of my son's diapers in an old pair of underwear. I still soaked it within several hours. I was so embarrassed to think I blew through a diaper so fast. My husband just thought it was funny.

No comments: