
You see, when I was little, I LOVED to have my picture taken. I would come up to my dad, say "Daddy, take my picture", and go stand by the wall, posing. Overall, I think that's why we have a lot of pictures of me as a little girl. We have numerous pictures of me tying my shoes, standing by walls, and doing many other seemingly meaningless things.
I still love pictures. No longer do I thrive to have my own picture taken, but I love taking pictures of places we go and things we do. I love to organize pictures, and scrapbook. And I love the trip down memory lane when I take the time to go back and look over the years that have past. Life gets more and more busy the older we get. It's nice to have these memories of a time when life was simpler and our biggest worries were about what toy we were going to play with. And on those days when it feels like the world is caving in on us, it's the children in our lives that remind us what our priorities really are. Thank heavens for kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment