Monday, July 30, 2007

Idaho

After the family reunion I (Sarise) went back up to Idaho with Shannon and Daren to see their new house and spend a
few days with my best friend. Shannon and Daren bought a house in Lewisville at Christmas time. It came complete with 70's shag yellow carpet in every room (including the bathroom) and panelled walls in the living room. They have completely turned it around. All the walls have been repainted, they put in new brown carpet and a hard (fake) wood floor in the entry way. With all new light fixtures, and a loving touch, it looks great!

They also have an incredible yard with berry bushes, fruit trees, and a nice garden. It seems Shan could feed the whole town (of 471 people). While there I fell in love with their dog! Isn't he cute? ...

When I got home I found two large peppers on our hot pepper plant, and even more tomatoes starting to form. It's so exciting to see how fast our little plants have grown. Not to mention that right after we moved they were eaten down to the nibbins by some unwelcome creature. Luckily they fully recovered and are doing just fine.


1 comment:

Gerb said...

I'm loving your blog, Sarise! So, where do you guys live now?